- Unmanned Machinery Space Control system
- 27 min timer indication
- 3 (5) min timer configurable
- Two Entrance Engine Room possible
- Two Mess extensions possible
- Up to 6 Engineers possible
- Standalone system
- Bridge acknowledge option configurable
- Extensions with serial communication
- Two power/communications lines to extensions
- VDR output
- Global and local accept option
- Interactive with main alarm system
- Type approval for Bureau Veritas
The MS31 system is used to comply with the Unmanned Machinery Spaces notation. It can be installed on new build ships or on existing ships. The fully configurable main unit is connected to the extensions MS2006 via a combined power-communication cable.
The MS31 system can be used in combination with any ( existing ) alarm system. Exchange of information is done by dry contacts.
The MS31 system is highly flexible in configuring the system layout to suit most types of ships.