With wideband CHIRP technology and multibeam, you can scan up to a 120 degrees (up to 3.5 times depth) swathe port-to-starboard for a complete picture of seafloor bathymetry giving you unprecedented clarity.
• Cost-effective solution
• Choose your own functions
• Licensing options for additional feature Backscatter, Water Column
• Targets and Side Scan
• Licensing options for further improved performance such as Advanced Key Pulse, IMS, XYZ Data Export, RKT Tide and draft correction
• Wireless capability with optional licence and communication hardware
• TimeZero and OLEX-compatible
DIGITAL DRX TRANSCEIVER
This innovative, low power (equivalent to 1kW), all-in-one “black box” is not just a robust a robust hardware platform. It also introduces world-leading, cutting-edge technical innovations and incredible versatility for a variety of applications, from finding your catch and exploring new areas, to surveying and mapping. This opens up countless new opportunities for your operations.
The DRX Transceiver is the heart of the WASSP system, which provides live processing of your data to deliver realistic sounder and mapping graphics.
It has the processing power of a supercomputer.
The DRX is the core of all further developments, so you’re future-proofed.
DRX-32 unit is used with F3, S3 and W3 models